Definition of an EB-5 Visa Qualified Investment
EB-5 is the U.S. Immigrant Investor Program that allows entrepreneurs and their spouses and unmarried children under 21 to be eligible to apply for a green card (permanent residence) if they make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the U.S. The permanent residency opens the path to citizenship.
“Congress created the EB-5 Program in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. In 1992, Congress created the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as the Regional Center Program. This sets aside EB-5 visas for participants who invest in commercial enterprises associated with regional centers approved by USCIS based on proposals for promoting economic growth.”
Who Can Apply?
International investors and their family members (spouse and unmarried children under 21).
What Is The Procedure?
- To be eligible for making an EB-5 Visa investment, you must be an accredited investor or otherwise fall within a permitted exemption under U.S. securities laws.
- You may contact our EB-5 Representative at +1 (858) 381-3489 or send us an email to email@example.com.
- The applicant must invest $500,000 in a qualified business project, which 12|12 Aventura is.
- After the approval of the initial application and the verification on the legal source of the funds, the applicant and immediate family are eligible for a conditional resident status in the United States.
- Once the applicant determines that the investment of $500,000 was made in the selected project and met all conditions, the condition attached to the visa is removed and the applicant and family receive permanent resident status in the United States.
What Is The Timeline To Apply And Receive The EB-5 Visa?**
What Conditions Are Necessary To Be Met By An EB-5 Qualified Project?
- Make the necessary investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States; and,
- Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers.
What Are The Basic Requirements?
- Investment of $500,000
- Proof of legal source of such investment (I-526 Petition)
- A qualified investment.
- Plan to create or preserve 10 permanent full-time jobs for qualified U.S. workers
What Is The Fee Schedule For EB-5 Visa?
EB-5 Project Investment
Total EB-5 Capital Commitment $500,000
Regional Center Administration Fees $50,000
Optional: Legal Fees $20,000*
US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Fees are required for forms I-526, I-485, I-829, and Biometric Services (if applicable). Please visit https://www.uscis.gov/forms/our-fees for updated Fee information.
TOTAL (Not included Optional Legal Fees) $550,000
*Estimate. Investor may secure its own legal counsel.
Downloadable Check List For Your EB-5 Application
- SECTION 1: You have to provide ALL information listed in this section.
- SECTION 2: Provide ALL the information for the option or category that fits you.
- You may also visit https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-526.pdf